Are you looking at an uncertain future in aviation? Keep your hands on the controls but get away from the furlough frustration with the airline industry. Join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in the aviation industry. Sell innovative, high-tech products to private jet owners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for new customers.
- Directly grow sales.
- Support dealer installations with documentation and supplemental information
- Travel to visit dealers in the U.S.A.
- Promote our products in face-to-face and computer meetings.
- Create new customer relationships.
- Become the key point of contact for certain existing customers.
- Regularly make telephone calls to warm leads.
- Follow up via phone and email on inbound sales inquiries.
- Piloting company airplanes.
This role involves talking to potential customers on a daily basis.
You will be expected to make outbound telephone calls.
Selling our products involves a mix of prospecting, relationship-building, and technical support.
You’ll work with avionics dealers who sell our equipment to end-customers.
- Current CFII Pilot’s license.
- United States Citizen.
- Intermediate knowledge of technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize within a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with turboprop and jet aircraft
Salary and Benefits
$52,500 plus benefits including health insurance, flexible work hours, and vacation.
Bonus potential for total compensation to exceed $100,000 annually.
This position reports to Jonathan Pinson, the General Manager of Airtext.
This position is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Our company headquarters is located at 1765 Grassland Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004.
United States of America.
This position could grow to include a limited amount of international sales and support.
Up to 35% travel, all domestic.
We have a network of over 50 dealerships. You’ll visit these dealerships. All expenses will be reimbursed.
For the first few months, the company Founder and CEO (David Gray) will support you with up to five hours per week of hands-on training. You may audit his customer calls, receive introductions and explanations, and generally get to know the avionics industry and what has made the company successful to date.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please no walk-ins or phone calls.
Airtext is a hardware product and smartphone app. It lets private jet passengers send and receive text messages during flight for five cents per message. We use the Iridium Next Satellite Network plus a combination of custom hardware and software to make installation and operation easy. The company was founded by David Gray in 2015. Airtext is now flying on hundreds of aircraft and on over sixty different airframes. The product has FAA certification, including an AML-STC on the Pilatus PC-12 series, Textron Aviation’s King Air 90/200/300, & HondaJet aircraft. For more information, visit our home page at goairtext.com