The Bulkhead Map and Annunciator is a 10.1″ high definition moving map that can also notify users when they have Airtext messages waiting. The flight data is provided to the unit using Bluetooth Low Energy sent from an Airtext, Airtext+, or an AirtextLT. The unit will automatically power on and off with the cabin electronics if it is connected to 5 Volts using the supplied right angle USB cable.
- High Resolution Worldwide Maps
- 10.1″ 1080p IPS Display
- 1 lb 2 oz
- 10.375″ (L) x 6.25″ (H) x .375″ (D)
- Bluetooth Low Energy Connection
- Powered by 5V USB
- Built in battery can be used if USB power is not available on plane, remains powered on for approximately 5 hours on full charge
- Loose equipment that can be easily mounted with Velcro®
- Airtext Unit Required for operation
- Destination will be automatically retrieved if Airtext Unit is connected to ARINC 429
- Also compatible with Airtext units without ARINC 429, Destination can be set with the Airtext app
- New! – Relative Locator
- New! – Custom Logos can be added to display prior to takeoff
- New! – Higher Detail Maps
- New! – Can show a briefing images such as a fasten seat belt image or show a briefing video automatically during a selected phase of flight (before take off, during flight, or on approach when nearing the destination).